- Siddha Yoga Family Satsang - The Taruna Poshuna department warmly invites the Miami Sangham to participate with their families on Saturdays, 4:00 to 5:30 PM - DATE TBA.
- Bhagavan Nityananda Evening Arati - Come join us at 5:30 PM on the 1st Saturday of every month.
- Amrit -please join us for a delicious vegetarian dinner now served at 6:15 PM before the evening Satsang.
SIDDHA YOGA® Meditation Sessions
We will participate in Session IV - "Shepherd the Mind" of the Siddha Yoga Meditation Series via webcast from the Siddha Yoga Meditation Center in Miami on
Sunday, April 28th at 11:30 AM
- Registration: Please arrive at the center by 10:30 AM after Shri Guru Gita to register in advance.
- Registration Fee: $15.00 Adults, $5.00 Young Adults (ages 14-24).
- Bring any materials that will support you in establishing a comfortable meditation posture, including your asana.
- Please, remember to bring your journal and a pen.
- Participation in previous sessions is not required for registration in this session.
For any questions please call the center at 305-446-2020.
You may also participate online via Live Audio Stream through the Siddha Yoga path website. For more information click here
or see more details below:
Each session of the Siddha Yoga Meditation series focuses on a unique approach for applying Gurumayi’s Message for 2019 to the practice of meditation. Participants will learn how to recognize the inherent potential of the mind. These sessions are also suitable for those who are new to the practice of Siddha Yoga meditation. You are welcome to invite your family and friends to participate with you in a session.
SIDDHA YOGA® Audio Satsang in Honor of Baba Muktananda's Birthday
Sunday, May 5th at 11:30 AM
- Satsang will begin after the Guru Gita
SAVE THE DATE
SIDDHA YOGA® Celebration Satsang in Honor of Baba Muktananda's Birthday
This satsang will be held at the Siddha Yoga Meditation Center in Miami - We warmly invite the Miami Sangham to celebrate with us on:
Saturday, May 18th
Celebration dinner at 6:15 PM
Celebration Satsang from 7:30 to 9:00 PM
PILGRIMAGE TO THE HEART RETREATS
Pilgrimage to the Heart Retreats will be held at Gurudev Siddha Peeth in Ganeshpuri, India. The Pilgrimage to the Heart Retreat is designed for dedicated, self-motivated Siddha Yoga students who wish to experience and contribute to the powerful ashram environment through their active participation in the retreat's daily schedule. In order to support their full engagement with the practices, participants will observe five days of silence.
An ideal candidate for a Pilgrimage to the Heart Retreat is a Siddha Yogi who has a high level of commitment to sadhana, who enjoys self-directed study and who is inspired to fortify the ashram atmosphere by engaging in a week of disciplined Siddha Yoga practice and study.
If you meet the retreat prerequisites, you are invited to apply to participate in one of the scheduled Pilgrimage to the Heart Retreats.